Gold Mason Jars
For a beautiful display that feels sophisticated and upscale, fill these jars with flowers, utensils or straws – or any party essential that strikes your fancy.
A quick spray of gold gives these everyday jars a new, elevated makeover.”
1. Take all your supplies to a well-ventilated place, like the garage or backyard.
2. Lay out drop cloth or cut open paper grocery bags and lay on the ground.
3. Turn jars upside down on floor covering.
4. Shake paint can well and lightly spray paint evenly over surface of jars.
5. Allow to dry for 15-30 minutes.
6. Flip jars over and do a second coat on the outside only.
7. Allow to dry completely before using.
Tip: Placing jars in an open cardboard box while painting can help contain messy spray paint.