Your guests won’t want to leave the enchanted winter wonderland you've created. Make parting a little easier with favors that sweetly capture your party theme. Fill each box with an assortment of white treats, or let guests choose treats from a candy station.
Tools & Materials:
- 8 small brown treat or favor boxes
- Parchment paper
- (3) 9x12 sheets white felt
- Hot glue gun & glue
- 1 ½" round paper craft punch
- 1 sheet silver or gray craft paper
- Small alphabet stamp set
- Cut 2 small squares of parchment to fit into each box.
- Cut felt into 3/4″x12″ strips. Set aside two 12″ bands to wrap around each box.
- For each bow, cut the following:
(2) 8" strips
(2) 7" strips
- Form a simple loop with the 3″ length and glue together.
- Hold the ends of one of the pieces of the ribbon in each hand, twisting 180 degrees in opposite directions. Using the glue gun, first fasten the ends, then tack down the center.
- Repeat with remaining strips.
- Once all your loops are prepared, start to piece the bows together. Start with the largest on the bottom. Stack and glue them in alternating directions, placing the simple small loop to finish off the top.
- Using the paper punch (or a pair of scissors), cut out 8 circles from the paper.
- Write "thank you," or personalize the labels with your guest’s names using the stamp set or a marker.
- Add parchment paper to the boxes and fill with goodies, or let your guests fill themselves from Treat Jars.
- Use your glue gun to secure the bands, bows and tags.