Puppy Dog Face Paint Template
Big spots and a silly smile make this puppy face irresistible for trick-or-treating.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Using the makeup sponge or large brush, paint the entire face white.
2. Using a small paintbrush and black face paint, draw a circle around one eye; fill it in with black face paint. On the opposite eye, create an exaggerated eyebrow with black face paint.
3. Paint the tip of the nose black, and draw a straight line from the bottom of the nose to the top of the lip.
4. Paint the top lip and half of the bottom lip black and make a half-oval pointing up on either side of the mouth. Use the end of the paintbrush to make little dots for whiskers.
5. Using a medium paintbrush and red face paint, paint a tongue on the bottom lip and the chin. Finish the tongue with a thin black line down the middle.
Tip: Try black eyeliner and red lipstick for last minute touch ups that are face-friendly.