Fabric & Feather Garland
Garlands and banners add character and detail to any celebration. Follow this tutorial to make a Fabric and Feather Garland to add the perfect rustic texture to your garden tea party.
Tools & Materials:
- Different shades and patterns of fabric (your choice)
- Natural beads
- Leather string
- Cut the fabric into strips that are 1-2 inches thick and about 20 inches long.
- Cut your rope to the desired length. Tie the fabric stripes onto the rope, letting the ends hang.
- Alternate fabric colors and patterns to create a varied look.
- Tie the leather string to the ends of the feathers, and tie the feathers onto the rope between the fabric.
- Add leather strings with natural beads to finish off the ends of the rope.
- Hang the garland above the table setting and/or above the dessert table.