by The TomKat Studio
Each little baker will love their own apron that's been made extra special with a few easy embellishments. It's a sweet party favor they can wear for years to come.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Sew a pocket to each apron using a small piece of fabric. Alternatively, create a pocket using a hot glue gun.
2. Cut a 2-inch circle out of white cardstock.
3. Fold eight cupcake liners in half, then slightly bunch them up to form a fan shape.
4. Glue each liner to the center of the cardstock to form a circle of cupcake liners.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with a different color of cupcake liner, this time using only five or six liners. Glue these . liners on top of the first layer.
6. For the third color of cupcake liners, fold two in half, then glue them to the previous layer to create a full circle.
7. For the fourth layer, use just one cupcake liner (we used the same color we did for the second layer). Pinch it in . the middle to create a fuller look.
8. Pinch three to four mini cupcake liners together, then use hot glue to secure that layer as the flower's. poofy center.
9. Attach the cupcake-liner flower to the apron using hot glue or safety pins.