Main Content Starts Here
- Craft paper in varying colors
- Brass paper tacks
- String or twine
- Cut craft paper into strips that are 8" long and 1/4" wide.
- Cut a few more strips in a zigzag pattern (also 8" long and roughly 1/4" wide).
- Bend one of the paper strips so the ends meet to create an egg shape.
- Fasten together the two ends using a brass paper tack.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you've completed an entire egg, using varying designs of paper. Secure the egg with a brass paper tack at the bottom.
- Tie a piece of string or twine around the paper tack at the top.