Cupcake Liners & Toppers
A classic Valentine's Day treat, decorated cupcakes are a surefire way to win the hearts of little party guests. Make them stand out with a few fun details, and they'll easily serve as the table's centerpiece.
Tools & Materials:
- 2 types of decorative paper
- Cut a strip of decorative paper that matches the height of the cupcake cup.
- Use any pinking shears or cut freely to create scallops and fun shapes at the top.
- Wrap the cut paper around the cupcake, and glue the inside seams of the paper where they overlap.
- Fold the second decorative paper in half. Cut a half heart on the seam and unfold.
- Place on top of cupcake as a topper.
Tip: Label each topper with a sweet Valentine's Day message to add a personal touch.