Chalkboards aren't just for school anymore. This simple craft is a fun way to invite guests to the hot chocolate station, dessert table or any of the other party highlights. The best part? You can change up the message anytime and re-use for future celebrations.
Tools & Materials:
- Small piece of scrap wood (3"x5")
- Chalkboard spray paint
- Drill two small holes at the top of your piece of scrap wood
- Spray two coats of chalkboard paint. Let dry.
- Cut two pieces of twine to length needed, loop through each of the holes and tie
- Use chalk to label, then hang the sign from desired location