- Catalina Bedroom Set $949 – $2,699 Special $775 – $2,549
- Catalina Storage Bedroom Set $1,279 – $2,029
- Ava Regency Storage Bedroom Set $1,479 – $2,579
- Elsie Bedroom Set $1,099 – $1,479
- Blythe Carriage Bed Set $2,579 – $2,879
- Quinn Bedroom Set $799 – $1,799 Special $878 – $1,477
- Fillmore Bedroom Set $1,225 – $2,615
- Georgia Caned Bedroom Set $1,429 Special $1,143
- Graham Bedroom Set $1,479 – $1,729 Special $1,183 – $1,383
- Juliette Storage Bedroom Set $979 – $1,829 Special $1,379 – $1,849
- Blythe Tufted Bedroom Set $1,679 – $3,005 Sale $1,679 – $3,875
- Zoey Bedroom Set $1,179
- Madeline Bedroom Set $49 – $1,949 Special $1,175 – $2,325
- Kendall Bedroom Set $249 – $2,205 Special $698 – $2,205
- Juliette Bedroom Set $279 – $1,199 Special $940 – $1,925
- Ava Regency Bedroom Set $299 – $2,495 Special $1,179 – $2,495
- Fillmore Bedroom Set $2,045 – $2,535
- Remy Bedroom Set $1,479
- Belden Bedroom Set $1,399 – $2,699
- Fillmore Stair Loft Bed & Lower Bed Set $2,799 – $2,949
- Grayson Bedroom Set $599 – $2,946 Special $299 – $1,372
- Rory Bedroom Set $1,175 – $1,475 Special $975 – $1,275
- Camp Bedroom Set $899 – $2,749 Special $979 – $2,705
- Charlie Low Footboard Bedroom Set $1,179 – $2,479
- Elliott Bedroom Set $279 – $2,305 Special $975 – $2,999
- Owen Bedroom Set $349 – $2,625 Special $1,279 – $2,675
- Charlie Bedroom Set $1,359 – $2,805
- Emery Bedroom Set $1,125 – $1,375 Sale $779.99 – $1,197.99
Furniture SetsAt Pottery Barn Kids, we know that spending more time with your kids is important to you. Save time when designing your children’s bedrooms with our furniture sets that are coordinated to provide comfort and storage capabilities. Because you don’t need to buy individual pieces, increasing a bed size, adding storage or even designing rooms for multiple children is quick and easy. When choosing bedroom furniture for your children, start by deciding what bed type is right for their needs. For children who share a room, bunk beds are a terrific way to increase floor space and make small rooms feel larger.
For extra cabinets and drawers, opt for storage beds that feature built-in compartments that can be used for everything from blankets and pillows to toys and clothing. A loft bed is an ideal choice for kids who are getting older and need a study space where they can do their homework. Once you’ve chosen the right bed type, you can choose a style that fits your existing decor or suits your children’s preferences. Tufted headboards add romantic and whimsical vibes while carved moldings and bun feet feature a classic style that fits any design scheme. A panel and slatted design adds a fresh, modern take that fits right in with contemporary decor.
Loft beds feature built-in desks and chairs that can double as study spaces as well as playrooms in which your children will love to hang out. All of our children’s bedroom furniture sets feature antitip kits that prevent furniture from falling over so you can rest easy knowing that your children are safe in their bedrooms. Storage compartments on our bedroom furniture sets have smooth glides on the drawers that allow for easy access. Safety stops ensure the drawers stay safely in place and prevent kids from pinching their fingers.
Our furniture sets include dressers that match the finish of bedroom furniture for a cohesive look. Adjustable levelers ensure the furniture stays flat even when using it on an uneven surface. Choose dressers that feature multiple drawers in the same size for easy storage or opt for dressers with a combination of small and large drawers to personalize your storage options. If you choose a loft bed, you can even add extra dressers and drawers underneath to maximize storage for everything from books and toys to sports equipment. Place the bed in front of a window to maximize your children’s sleeping cycles and add the dresser alongside for ease of access when getting ready for school in the morning.
Some of our bedroom furniture sets also come with nightstands and accent tables so you can buy all the pieces you need in one purchase. Choose one nightstand for an asymmetrical look that fits well in small spaces or opt for two, matching nightstands that can be used to hold decor and essentials such as clocks and lamps. When choosing bedroom furniture sets, you want to keep in mind the layout of your children’s room. If multiple children share a room, you can place two bunk beds perpendicular to allow for large floor space where they can play together.
Add the finishing touch to your furniture set with toy storage that keeps their bedroom and playroom neat and organized. Our toy chests feature open slats that make it easy for children to open and close the unit without smashing their fingers. Take your storage to the next level by adding baskets and bins that increase organization and keep toys separate. You can even get different designs and colors for each child that shares a room. Add a monogram so your children know which one belongs to them and can access their favorite toys and clothing easily.