- Fillmore Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,899 – $1,999 Special $1,419
- Fillmore Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,499 – $1,799 Special $1,119
- Drew Stair Loft Bed & Lower Bed Set $3,199 – $3,299 Special $2,565 – $2,665
- Drew Stair Loft Bed $2,499 Special $1,869
- Ava Regency Loft Bed $2,399 – $3,199 Special $1,799 – $2,595
- Camp Low Loft Bed $899 Special $669
- Camp Twin Bunk Bed System $1,999 – $2,149 Special $1,499 – $1,609
- Camp Twin Bunk System & Twin Bed Set $2,745 Special $1,985 – $2,145
- Fillmore Stair Loft $2,399 – $2,699 Special $1,559 – $2,019
- Fillmore Stair Loft Bed & Lower Bed Set $3,045 – $3,449 Special $1,975 – $2,585
- Catalina Stair Loft Bed $1,999 – $2,299 Special $1,499 – $1,719
- Catalina Stair Loft Bed & Lower Bed Set $2,545 – $2,998 Special $1,895 – $2,365
- Charlie Loft Bed System $2,499 – $3,545 Special $1,869 – $2,699
- Charlie Loft System & Twin Bed Set $3,295 – $3,545 Special $2,465 – $2,615
- Belden Twin-Over-Full Stair Loft Bed $2,899 Special $2,169
- Grayson Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,999 – $2,895 Special $1,499 – $2,345
- Elliott Loft System $2,399 – $2,499 Special $1,799 – $2,499
- Elliott Loft System & Twin Bed Set $3,099 – $3,195 Special $2,395 – $3,195
- Playhouse Loft Bed $1,499 Special $1,119
- Treehouse Loft Bed $1,699 – $1,799 Special $1,269 – $1,799
- Tree House Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,999 – $2,149 Special $1,499 – $1,609
- Camden Twin-over-Twin Low Bunk Bed $1,199 Special $899
- Hayes Low Bunk Bed $1,299 – $2,145 Special $969 – $1,815
- Belden Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,999 Special $1,499 – $1,999
- Belden Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed $2,299 Special $1,719 – $2,299
- Camp Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,499 – $2,495 Special $1,119 – $2,075
- Camp Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,699 – $1,849 Special $1,269 – $1,699
- Camp Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,899 Special $1,419
- Elliott Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,599 – $2,599 Special $1,199 – $2,599
- Elliott Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed $1,799 – $1,949 Special $1,349 – $1,459
- Kendall Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,499 – $1,799 Special $1,119 – $1,349
- Kendall Bunk Bed $1,499 Special $1,119
- Kendall Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,699 – $1,849 Special $1,269 – $1,379
- Ava Regency Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,599 Special $1,199
- Ava Regency Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed $1,799
- Catalina Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,199 – $1,349 Special $899 – $1,009
- Austen Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $999 – $1,895 Special $749 – $1,595
- Charlie Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,799 – $2,649 Special $1,349 – $2,195
- Charlie Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed $1,999 Special $1,499
- Owen Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed $1,899 Special $1,419
- Trundle Mattress $299
- Bunk Mattress $399 – $499
Bunk BedsBunk beds and loft beds are a terrific way to increase floor space and add extra sleeping arrangements for siblings or friends that spend the night during sleepovers. At Pottery Barn Kids, we know that having options means you can enjoy your furniture and home exactly the way you like. Two single beds and mattresses fit right in with rooms with two kids or even in the guest room to accommodate friends and family. Some of our bunk beds are even designed for rooms with children of different ages. Choose a twin-over-full bunk bed to please older and younger kids that sleep in the same room.
Our bunk beds and loft beds increase storage, making it easy to stay organized and fit all of your children’s essentials. Built-in shelves and drawers fit books, clothes and toys that would otherwise be strewn across the room, offering a neat presentation with easy access. Choose from bunk beds with simple ladders that are ideal for tight spaces, or choose a built-in staircase that makes your little one feel like a king or queen if they have a larger bedroom. All of our bunk and loft beds meet safety standards and include antitip gear so you can relax and let your kids enjoy their furniture with peace of mind.
These bunk beds and loft beds even feature space for desks and chairs that create the best possible study space for your children. Tucked underneath their beds, these desks offer comfort for completing workbooks or coloring and finishing up arts and crafts. Pair loft beds with desk accessories and wall art that will keep your child inspired and on track to do his or her best in school all year long.
Many of our bunk beds are designed to easily separate so you can use each piece individually when your children decide they want big kid beds that look just like yours. This way, you can easily move children into their own rooms as they grow older without having to buy new bedroom furniture. Save time by purchasing bunk beds as part of furniture sets that include dressers and storage units or pick individual pieces such as nightstands to fit your specific needs. Opt for two matching nightstands to frame your bed and make the bunk bed the center of attention in the room. If you’re short on space, look for one nightstand that adds storage without taking up a lot of room.
Once you’ve chosen the ideal bunk or loft bed, pick out bedding to turn the room into a space your children will love and adore. If you live in a cold climate, make sure to add thermal blankets to keep tiny toes toasty all winter long. Pink, frilly comforters are great for a princess look or go industrial with cars, planes and automobiles that inspire your little engineer or architect. For kids that share the same room, let them pick out their favorite bedding to personalize their space and express their individuality. Make sure to check out sheets sets and protective mattress coverings to keep your furniture good as new, even when used by younger children.
Add plush comfort and added style with decorative pillows. Pillows with space themes featuring moons, stars and galaxies are ideal for science lovers and sparkles and beads are sure to please children that love all things shiny. Mix and match a variety of pillows in different sizes to add comfort for sleeping, lounging and playing. Since our bunk beds come in classic styles including white, charcoal and cocoa colors, you can use decorative pillows and bedding to enhance the style of decor throughout the room.