- The Emily & Meritt Sparkle Tulle Bed Skirt $149 – $199
- Gold Dot Tulle Bed Skirt $99 – $149 Special $79 – $149
- Icy Tulle Bed Skirt $129 – $179
- Monique Lhuillier Ivory Ethereal Bed Skirt $88.99 – $129.99 Sale $88.99 – $100.99
- Monique Lhuillier Blush Pink Ethereal Bed Skirt $149 – $199
- Sadie Ruffle Bed Skirt $99 – $149 Special $79 – $149
- Monique Lhuillier Lace Applique Bed Skirt $179 – $219 Sale $143 – $174.99
- Gold Dot Tulle Bed Skirt $149 Sale $84.99
- Lilly Pulitzer Eyelet Bed Skirt $129 – $159
- Macrame Bed Skirt $88.99 – $129 Sale $58.99 – $88.99
- The Emily & Meritt Sparkle Tulle Bed Skirt $149
- Sparkle Tulle Bed Skirt $129 – $159 Sale $76.99 – $94.99
- Sequin Tulle Bed Skirt $114.99 Sale $88.99
- Tulle Bed Skirt $49.99 – $143 Sale $49.97 – $106.99
- Ruffle Bed Skirt $58.99 – $149 Sale $58.99 – $88.99
- Eyelet Bed Skirt $99 Sale $39.99
Dressing your child’s bed has never been such an adventure. At Pottery Barn Kids, we think that your child’s sleep space should exude all of the charm and energy possible. This is why we put extra emphasis on the details, making sure that from the bed skirts to the finishing details like pillows and throws, every piece coordinates and works together stylishly. If your child has a specific color or passion, it’s easy to mix and match to bring out these interests in the bedding you choose too. Bed skirts are simple to put in place too. Spread the decking of the skirt over the bed frame and place the box spring and mattress on top to finish the look.
If you’re wondering why a bed skirt is so important, here’s the answer. The best-dressed bed couldn’t possibly be complete without this anchoring element that adds just the right finishing touch to the bedding ensemble. The bed skirt serves an important purpose as it adds both color and texture to the bedding as well. Covering the three exposed sides of the bed, you can easily use the under-bed space for storage while keeping these items hidden away behind the bed skirt. Go ahead and slide a few bins or baskets under the bed, and no one will ever know they’re there.
You might think of the bed skirts as a part of the foundation of the bedding ensemble. This is the anchor that complements the other pieces and helps pull everything together. If you have a little princess occupying this bed, you might choose a bed skirt with row upon row of ruffles. You can never go wrong with sparkling tulle, or you can keep things a little more neutral and subdued with the bed skirt you choose. It’s so easy to coordinate the skirting with other separates like blankets and throws and decorative pillows, that your child’s bed can’t help but become a focal point in the bedroom.
The bed skirt usually coordinates with the comforter or quilt you place on the bed. Whether you are dressing a bed for a boy or a girl, we have many exciting options in boys’ quilts and comforters and girls’ quilts and comforters. From fierce dinosaurs or superheroes for boys to florals and pom poms for girls, you can choose a quilt or comforter that will appeal to your child.
Once you have the foundation of the bedding set, it’s time to embellish it with additional pieces. This is where your child’s personality can come into play, so have fun with this process. Monogrammed or personalized pillows and shams could be an ideal way to help your child claim this space. Tossing a few blankets and throws onto the foot of the bed will add both comfort and color to the bedding ensemble.
It’s so easy to coordinate the bed skirts and other bedding with other elements in your child’s bedroom. Pull the eye to the windows with custom shades and distinctive window hardware. Adding these decorative elements to the room will never be an afterthought when you start with neutral bed skirts, quilts and comforters.
Adding a fashionable and distinctive bed skirt to your child’s bed can be an effective way to tie the entire ensemble together. You can feel confident that our bed skirts are made of the finest fabrics so that they stay strong and beautiful year after year. Even with repeated machine washing, these bed skirts remain soft and colorful. Available in various sizes, there’s a bed skirt to fit your child’s bed size and bedroom decor.