GREENGUARD Gold Certified collections for a healthy nursery.
- $999 – $1,299 Limited Time Offer $799 – $1,039
- $599 – $899 Limited Time Offer $479 – $719
- $999 – $1,179
- $899 – $1,099 Limited Time Offer $448.99 – $879
- $499 – $699 Limited Time Offer $499 – $559
- $899 – $1,099 Limited Time Offer $719 – $879
- $799 – $999 Limited Time Offer $639 – $799
Reasons to Own a Changing Table
A changing table is an essential part of any nursery. These tables provide a flat surface for changing diapers, but that's not the only reason to have one. Some of these tables are attached to baby dressers, which saves nursery space and provides a storage area for clothing and linens.
Changing Table Features
The baby dressers with changing table toppers at Pottery Barn Kids are designed for performance and style. Here are some reasons to consider one of these table-dresser combos for your baby's room:
- All the changing tables in the selection are GREENGUARD Gold Certified. This means they meet or exceed strict chemical emissions standards, so they won't affect your indoor air quality. Some are made in Fair Trade Certified™ facilities, so when you buy one, you're helping support and empower workers and their communities.
- These baby dressers with tables come in several sizes, including standard and extra-wide. The number of drawers varies from piece to piece. Some have a combination of large and small drawers for plenty of versatile storage.
- There are lots of dresser styles from which to choose, which range from simple to sophisticated. When it comes to the finish, there are an array of stylish options that include classic white, natural wood and soft gray. Whether you like a traditional or modern look for the nursery, there's a table-dresser combo to match.
- Some of the baby dressers at Pottery Barn Kids come with an attached hutch for even more storage. The hutch compartments can be used to showcase accent items or hold baby-care essentials.
- The toppers on these many of these pieces are attached with brackets, so you can remove the topper when your baby has outgrown it. The dressers are functional and fashionable for your child to use from the toddler years to the tween stage.
- You don't have to worry about these tables accidentally tipping, because they come with an anti-tip kit complete with durable hardware, a nylon strap and detailed instructions. These pieces attach directly to the wall for stability and safety.
Other Essentials for the Nursery
Stock the shelves and drawers of your changing table with soft linens from Pottery Barn Kids. You'll find separates and sets in a wide variety of colors and fabrics, including organic cotton. The selection also contains plenty of other items for a stylish nursery, such as cribs, toddler beds, play rugs and lighting.