- Williams Sonoma & pbk Large Peter Rabbit™ Easter Filled Gift Basket $149.95
- Williams Sonoma & pbk Small Peter Rabbit™ Easter Filled Gift Basket $99.95
- Williams Sonoma & pbk Large Easter Filled Gift Basket, Green $149.95
- Williams Sonoma & pbk Small Easter Filled Gift Basket, Green $99.95
- Williams Sonoma & pbk Large Easter Filled Gift Basket, Pink $149.95
- Williams Sonoma & pbk Small Easter Filled Gift Basket, Pink $99.95
- Taupe Fur Bunny Plush $19 – $49
- White Fur Bunny Plush $19 – $49
- Pink Fur Bunny Plush $19 – $49
- Pink Plush Bunny $19 – $29
- Blue Gingham Plush Bunny $19 – $29
- Jumbo Long Eared Easter Bunny Plush $59
- White Lamb Plush $19 – $29
- Lamb Plush Collection $19 – $49
- Bunny Plush Collection $19 – $49
- Bunny Plush Thumbie & Rattle $14 – $16 Special $11 – $16
- Sherpa Bunny Plush Rocker $149
- Nursery Lamb Plush Rocker $149
- Nursery Bunny Plush Rocker $149
- Bunny Ears $14.50
- Mini Designer Doll Ellie $39
- Kitty Designer Doll Chloe $59
- Kathryn The Cool Cat Designer Doll $59
- Monique Lhuillier Designer Doll Skylar $69
- Monique Lhuillier Designer Doll Chloe $69 Special $55
- Monique Lhuillier Designer Doll Annabelle $69 Special $55
- Monique Lhuillier Designer Doll Zoe $69
- Monique Lhuillier Elephant Designer Doll $69 Special $55
- White Melting Bunny $16.50 Sale $5.99
- Faux-Fur Animal Baby Bath Wraps $42.50
- Bunny Nursery Bath Wraps $39.50
- Critter Baby Bath Wraps $39.50 Sale $22.99 – $39.50
- Hooded Animal Towel and Wascloth Sets $44.50
- Snuggle Bunny Personalized Book $34
Easter Toys & Gifts
Searching for fantastic gifts to fill those baskets to the brim? If so, exciting Easter gifts from Pottery Barn Kids are sure to put smiles on your child’s face this spring. From cuddly, plush holiday-themed animals to gifts that encourage creativity, there are many fantastic presents geared towards your child’s interests.
Children who like to tote their stuffed friends everywhere will be thrilled with a new addition to their family. Choose from a number of Easter-inspired options, such as bunnies, lambs, ducks, chicks and dogs. There’s a variety of sizes to pick from, including small animals that comfortably fit in a backpack and larger selections that provide a great spot to rest while your child reads or focuses on homework. Select from a plethora of cuddly finishes to find an alternative that suits your child. Some kids like to use stuffed animals in place of security blankets. If so, animals crafted from plush Sherpa make ideal gifts for their baskets. Animals with shorter fur are a cooler alternative if your child tends to get warm easily. Regardless of the color and style that you pick, you can breathe easily knowing that durable materials comprise these stuffed Easter friends. When the stuffed animal gets dirty, just spot clean with a wet cloth; for messier incidents, you can launder the animal in the washing machine on the gentle cycle. Once the animal air dries, it will be back in your child’s arms in no time.
As cozy winter days turn to balmy spring afternoons, children want to spend more time outside. See that they have something engaging to keep them occupied when the weather is favorable by including outdoor toys in their Easter baskets. One idea that provides hours of artistic fun is chalk shaped like Easter eggs. The egg-shaped design fits comfortably in even the smallest of hands, while the fun design makes this gift a hit in goody bags at Easter parties and egg hunts. After art time is over, a set of nesting Easter eggs helps develop your child’s motor skills. These nesting eggs conveniently fit inside one another once playtime is over and it’s time to head to bed.
For many families, gathering around the kitchen table to color Easter eggs is an annual traditional that parents and children look forward to. Make sure that your child has everything needed to decorate bright Easter eggs by sprinkling some egg coloring accessories among the toys in their Easter basket. Eco-friendly dyes make coloring eggs a safe experience for both kids and the environment. These natural dyes consist of plant, vegetable and fruit extracts to ensure they are as safe as possible. Make natural egg coloring products a priority if you plan to pack the decorated eggs in your child’s lunch for a quick, healthy snack.
Help kids get into the Easter spirit by presenting them with dress-up pieces, such as a pair of plush bunny ears. Headband-style rabbit ears adjust to practically every head size so that they offer a snug, comfortable fit each time. These fun ears are a playful necessity for Easter events, like egg hunts and spring cookouts. Even when Easter is over, kids still enjoy dressing like their favorite rabbit. Just stow the ears in your child’s toy box until they’re ready to play with them again.
Once it’s time for the annual egg hunt, you can make it extra exciting for kids to find Easter eggs by filling jumbo eggs with sweet treats and small toys. These large eggs are easier to find than their smaller counterparts, making them an excellent inclusion for small children. Bright designs, glitter and jovial patterns adorn the front of these Easter eggs, giving them a second life after the egg hunt.