- Large Harper Letters $69 Special $55
- Harper Cursive Letter $69 Special $55
- Modern Letters $49 Special $39
- Personalized Name with Pegs $99 Special $79
- Monogram Decal $49 Special $39
- Personalized Acrylic Monogram Letters $129 Special $103
- Monogram Mirror $149 Special $119
- Navy/Orange Preppy Circle Monogram $99 Special $79
- Pink/Aqua Preppy Circle Monogram $99 Special $79
- Personalized Acrylic Letters $79 Special $63
- Monique Lhuillier Ribbon Letters $8 Special $6
- Mirrored Wall Letters $99 – $129 Special $38.97 – $50.97
- "Dream" Decorator Letter Set $99 Special $38.97
- Emily & Meritt Ta-Da Mirrored Letters $169 Sale $99.99
- White Capital Letters $7.99 – $10 Special $7.97 – $10
- White Lowercase Letters $10 Sale $5.99
- Emily & Meritt Gold Sequin Letters & Garlands $8 Sale $3.99
- Mini Harper Painted Letter $29 Special $23
- Glitter Letters $8 Special $6
- Harper Personalized Monogram Letters $149 Special $119
- Cursive Font Name $69 Special $55
- Printed Letters $19 Sale $3.99 – $9.99
- Block Monogram $149 Special $119
- White Metal Hook Letters $14 Sale $4.99
- Faux Bronze Letters $14 Special $3.97
- Varsity Font Name $69 Special $55
- Espresso Capital Letters $10 Sale $3.99
- Gray Capital Letters $10 Special $8
- Galvanized Wall Letters $14 Special $11
7 Personalized Nursery Decor Ideas
Once your beautiful new baby arrives, you'll be spending a lot of time in the nursery tending to their needs and introducing them to friends and family. That's why it's so important to design a nursery you'll be happy to show off and to spend time in. Personalized decorative elements go a long way towards making your nursery space both welcoming and stylish.
Cozy fitted crib sheets keep your child comfortable while they rest and grow. Dress up a neutral crib with bedding in fun patterns and colors that suit your tastes and match with the room's theme. You'll want at least two sets so don't worry if you can't choose between multiple styles. Then, finish by adding a monogram to make your child's bedding extra special.
When monogramming children's sheets, you'll have two important choices to make. First, you'll need to decide whether you want to add just your child's initials or their full name. Next, you'll be asked to choose a font style. Dainty script is generally seen as more feminine while block letters tend to have a more masculine look, but it's all up to personal preference. For a casual look, use lowercase letters in a standard font.
A common design element seen in nurseries are stylish accent rugs. Accent rugs are not only decorative, they also add comfort and warmth to any space. These rugs are often rectangular; however, oval or circular rugs are a great choice for smaller spaces. They come in a variety of patterns and colors, with styles ranging from simple and elegant to fun and bright. Some accents rugs can also be further personalized with the addition of your baby's initials.
They say it takes a village to raise a child and that couldn't be more accurate. Your friends and family are an important support system for the lifelong journey of raising a child. Keep the important people in your life close to your heart by decorating the nursery with framed family photographs. Not only will you find comfort in the memories, but your child will grow up surrounded by friendly faces.
Wall letters are another classic and popular nursery detail. Your baby's name is an important part of their identity, so show it off by hanging block letters on any blank wall space to spell it out. Choose from an array of fonts and colors to find a style that fits your needs. Instead of the baby's first name, you can also choose to spell out your family's last name or a word that is important to you. Some letter blocks are also freestanding and can sit on shelves, changing tables or any other flat surface.
No nursery is complete without fun, cheerful art sitting on your shelves or hanging on the walls. An easy way to pick great art for your nursery is to first decide on an overall theme, then choose art that fits that theme. Some common nursery themes include animals, nature, nautical and cartoon characters. The wall art you choose for your nursery reflects your personality, so only use pieces you love.
Personalized Storage Bins
Storage is essential in a nursery room to keep items like diapers, toys and clothing neat and out of sight. Since these containers come in so many shapes, sizes and styles, you can easily choose bins and baskets which fit your nursery's theme. Further personalize your storage containers by adding a custom-printed monogram. Monograms are especially helpful if you have multiple children; as they grow, they'll always know which bin belongs to them.
In many families, special items get passed down from generation to generation to keep the family history alive. Similar to hanging family photographs, decorating with family heirlooms is a beautiful and meaningful way to keep your family involved in the baby's life, regardless of geographical location. Since family heirlooms are often delicate, it's a good idea to place them in a shadow box or on a high shelf to prevent damage.
If you've kept any of your childhood toys, you can also use those to create a unique art piece for the nursery. Another fun idea is to frame some of your own childhood artwork or clothing. While you watch your new baby grow, you'll be able to look around the nursery and reflect on the magic of growing up.
Every nursery needs basic functional elements like bedding for the crib and storage containers. These items may not be very exciting on their own, but by adding a unique monogram, they become beautiful, customized keepsake pieces. Together with little decorative details like rugs, family photos and wall art, your nursery is sure to feel personalized, comfortable and inviting.