Playful lighting to brighten up their space.
- Dahlia Chandelier $299
- Grace Flower Chandelier $299
- Pentagon Prism Pendant $199
- Vintage Glass Chandelier $349
- Rissa Crystal Beaded Chandelier $299
- White Lydia Chandelier $199
- Bella Chandelier $199
- Ruby Chandelier $199
- Pink Dahlia Chandelier $299
- Metal Dome and Glass Pendant $169 Limited Time Offer $89
- Clear Alyssa Chandelier $199
- Acrylic Rod Pendant $299 Limited Time Offer $224
- Lilly Pulitzer Polished Palm Tree Chandelier $199 Limited Time Offer $139
- Allison Acrylic Chandelier $299 Sale $178.99
- Convex Glass Bead Pendant $299 Limited Time Offer $179
- Quinn Chandelier $299 Sale $178.99
- Pink Lydia Chandelier $199
- Alyssa Chandelier $199
- Cage Pendant $159 Limited Time Offer $127
- Navy Depot Hanging Pendant $129 Sale $50.99
- Monique Lhuillier Branch Chandelier $329
- 3-Arm Globe Chandelier $249 Limited Time Offer $149
- Idina Chandelier $299
- Faceted Crystal Pendant $199 Limited Time Offer $159
- Bailey Crystal Chandelier $199 Sale $100.99
- Beaded Scallop Pendant $299 Sale $178.99
- west elm x pbk Sculptural Glass Globe Pendant $99 Limited Time Offer $79
- Crystal Chandelier $899 Limited Time Offer $719
- LED Chandelier $349 Limited Time Offer $174
- Geometric Metal Pendant $299 Limited Time Offer $239
- Taylor Pendant $179 Sale $106.99 – $107
Brighten Up Your Baby's Room With Nursery Chandeliers
The baby's almost due. The nursery walls are painted. The crib outfitted and supplies are at the ready. What's next? Well, some lovely lighting, of course. Tie the whole look of the room together with a distinct piece from Pottery Barn Kids' selection of nursery chandeliers. We've got a host of lighting choices, from simple and sleek to ornate and decorative. Read on to see which one is right for you.
Kinds of Nursery Chandeliers
Finding the right kids room chandelier first starts with assessing the style of the room and its existing decor. Is it simple and understated? Then you might want to kick it up a notch with a decorative and dangly crystal chandelier. If the style already leans toward the ornate, then consider an understated piece. Or, go all-out frilly and fancy or cool and contemporary if you're starting from scratch. Mix-and-match or stick with a distinct theme - it's all up to you. Here's a sampling of what we have to offer to help you along:
- Crystals, beads and candle lights. Pretty, frilly and sparkling, these designs are meant to make a statement and provide the focal point of the room. A classic five-arm chandelier bedecked in sparkling crystals and life-like candles would look stunning against baby blue or light pink walls. Or, lend a more natural touch to the room with our bright pink beaded dahlia chandelier complete with tassel.
- Prisms and globes. Geometric shapes and glowing globes make up these pieces that are sure to add a modern touch to your kid's room or nursery. An open-styled steel-and-brass geometric metal pendant lends a structured and cool look to a room clad in all white. Pair with a white nursery chair for a stunning contrast.
- Nature-inspired pendants. Drop pendant lighting is a popular option for any room. Top off your little one's floral-inspired decor with our Grace flower chandelier that resembles a crown of flowers made of glass, beads and lustrous gold. For a completely different look, check out our Sammy shell pendant light, made up of hundreds of tiny ivory shells that give it a surreal look when lit.
Whether your taste is decorative and regal or natural and subdued, we've got a lighting solution that is perfect for the nursery or kid's room. Lend your space some texture and warmth with nursery chandeliers from Pottery Barn Kids. We've got a vast array of eye-catching designs that are sure to light up your kids' lives for years to come.