Diaper Bags & Totes
Stylish, functional diaper bags have lots of pockets and foldable changing pads.
- Larkspur Diaper Backpack $99
- Classic Diaper Bags $149
- Florence Diaper Bag $79
- Gray Classic Diaper Bag Backpack $99
- Classic Diaper Totes $99 Sale $78.99 – $99
- Classic Herringbone Diaper Bags $159
- Classic Striped Diaper Bags $126.99
- Natural Linen Classic Diaper Bag $169
- Houndstouth Classic Diaper Bag $149
- Gingham Classic Diaper Bag $159 Special $127
- Gray Ikat Classic Diaper Bag $159
- "The Ultimate" Diaper Bags $159 Special $127 – $159
- Fillmore Diaper Bags $119 – $149 Sale $88.99 – $119
- Larkspur Diaper Bag $59 Special $47
- Gray Classic Luggage $199 Special $159
- Classic Breast Pump Bag $79
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack $189
- Petunia Picklebottom Intermix Backpack $120
- Skip Hop Chelsea Backpack $100
- Skip Hop Forma Diaper Backpack $70
- Skip Hop Duo Diaper Backpack Heather Grey $65
- Chelsea Downtown Chic Skip Hop Diaper Satchel $99
- Presidio Vegan Leather Diaper Tote $99 Special $79 – $99
- Monique Lhuillier Diaper Bag $249
- Rosie Pope Sloane Diaper Tote $179.99
- Justina Blakeney Linen Pom Pom Tote $59 Special $47
- Justina Blakeney Tigress Diaper Bag $149 Special $119
- Rope Handle Palm Fronds Tote $59 Special $47
- Rope Handle Diaper Bag $59 Special $47
- Rosie Pope Highbury Hill Diaper Bag Backpack $159.99
- Dusty Rose Skip Hop Greenwich Simply Chic Diaper Backpack $100
- Striped Harper Diaper Totes $49.50
- Classic Wet/Dry Bag $18.99 – $24.50
- Solid Harper Wet/Dry Bags $16.50 Special $13
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Pathway Pack $159
- Gray Classic Tote Diaper Bag $69.99 Special $50.97
- Aqua Classic Tote Diaper Bag $76.99
- Monique Lhuillier Blush Pouch $14.99 Sale $9.99
- Monique Lhuillier Gray Pouch $14.99 Sale $9.99
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Secrets Of Salvador Downtown Tote $149
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Captivating Constantine Downtown Tote $199 Sale $158.99
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Downtown Totes $159
- Emily & Meritt Changing Pad Clutch $49 Special $39
- Emily & Meritt Black & White Pouches $19.50 – $26.50 Sale $10.99 – $14.99
- Emily & Meritt Ta-Da Pouches $19.50 Sale $10.99
- Junk Gypsy Diaper Bag $149 Sale $118.99
- Junk Gypsy Pouch $24.50 Sale $18.99
- Natural Embroidered Diaper Tote $78.97
- Gray Embroidered Diaper Tote $78.97
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Casablanca Caberet Boxy Diaper Bag $159.99
- Aqua Breton Stripe Harper Diaper Tote $39 Sale $28.99
- Skip Hop Stroller Organizer $23
- Margherita Missoni Embroidered Pouches $13.97
Diaper Bag Essentials: How to Pack A Diaper Bag
A well-stocked diaper bag will ensure you have everything you need for your baby while out and about. Before you can pack a diaper bag, you need to first select a bag that best suits your specific needs. Once you have your bag selected, it is time to fill it with all the essential items you'll need for both your child and yourself while you are away from home.
Selecting A Diaper Bag
A diaper bag is something you will carry with you for at least two years. Make sure it is something that is comfortable to carry, large enough to accommodate your everyday necessities and a stylish addition to your wardrobe.
Style: Diaper bags are available in a range of styles, including convenient backpacks, totes, duffle bags, and even crossbody bags. Small diaper bags are ideal for quick errands while longer trips may require a bigger version.
Fabric: Diaper bags are available in a wide range of fabric options. Canvas and cotton diaper bags are easy to wash and provide a casual style. For something a little more refined, opt for a faux leather bag. Often, coordinating accessories are available for the bag you select, including zippered pouches and changing pads. Inside your bag, look for a waterproof lining. This feature will help protect your bag and yourself from a spilled bottle or mess.
Storage: Perhaps the most crucial characteristic of a diaper bag is the storage it provides. Many parents choose to carry a diaper bag instead of a purse. If that is the case, look for one with a pocket that makes it easy to access a wallet and phone. The inside of the diaper bag should offer a variety of pockets for easy organization of your diaper bag essentials.
Diaper Bag Essentials
Packing a diaper bag with everything you'll need for the duration of your outing will help ensure your day goes smoothly. The exact items you will need in your bag can be determined by the duration of your outing and the age of your child. If you choose to carry a smaller bag, fill a plastic bin with back-up items such as extra diapers, wipes, clothing, blankets, and pacifiers and keep it in the trunk of your car for on-the-go diaper bag replenishments.
Diapers: Double check the diaper bag before you leave the house to make sure you have plenty of diapers for the duration of your outing.
Wipes: Wipes are perhaps the most versatile item you can put in your diaper bag. Not only are they used during changes, but they are also handy for wiping down the handles of shopping carts, cleaning up messes during a snack or feeding, and on-the-go sanitization of toys and other items.
Changing Pad: Make sure your bag contains a small, folded changing pad you can lay your baby on while changing diapers. Some diaper bags come outfitted with a changing pad that coordinates with the design of the bag.
Disposable Bags: You won't always be near a trash can when diaper changes occur. Purchase disposable bags you can seal the dirty diaper inside until you can dispose of it properly. These bags are also handy for soiled clothes, burp cloths, and any other item that needs to be contained.
Bottles or Sippy Cups: Your child is bound to get hungry during your outing. Make sure you have a bottle or cup for them. Formula, a water bottle, or juice box are other items that should be packed in your bag.
A Change of Clothing: At some point, your child is going to get messy. Keep a spare outfit sealed in a large zippered plastic bag at the ready for those impromptu changes.
A Blanket: A blanket is another item that can be incredibly versatile. You can drape it over yourself to nurse, lay it down on the ground for playtime, or cover your baby with it to protect them from the cold.
Comfort Items: Soothing a fussy baby is easier when you have something dear to them. Keep a lovie, pacifier, stuffed animal, or favorite toy in your bag for these occasions.
Protective Wear: Be ready for everything, rain or shine, by packing a sun hat, sunscreen, or a blanket that can be draped over the car seat or stroller.
First Aid Supplies: Pack a small sack with any medications your child requires as well as band-aids, nail clippers, diaper rash cream, and antibacterial cream.
Finally, make sure that you pack items that are suited for the type of outing you are having. If you are going to be gone for a while, throw in a couple of toys or a book for the child to play with. You'll also want to add items that you may need yourself, such as a wallet, keys, nursing pads, and a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated. Make a habit of restocking your diaper bag when you get home, and it will save you valuable time trying to get out the door later.