- Max Giraffe Baby Bedding $32 – $129
- Max Star Baby Bedding $32 – $129
- Justina Blakeney Jungalino Palm Baby Bedding $24 – $149
- Micah Metallic Baby Bedding $39 – $159
- Sweet Animal Baby Bedding $24 – $159
- Organic Pom Pom Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $13.99 – $119
- Organic Haven Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Special $19 – $149
- Jolly Santa Baby Bedding $29.50 – $149 Special $23 – $149
- Organic Newport Baby Bedding $16.99 – $129 Sale $16.99 – $96.99
- Belgian Flax Linen Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $10.99 – $149
- Belgian Flax Linen Mini Baby Bedding $19 – $149
- Harper Baby Bedding $24 – $99 Sale $10.99 – $99
- Montauk Belgian Flax Linen Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $19 – $149
- Belgian Flax Linen Oval Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $15.99 – $149
- Organic Sleepy Sheep Baby Bedding $32 – $149
- Organic Taylor Baby Bedding $24 – $149
- Madras Baby Bedding, Gray $24 – $99 Special $19 – $79
- Washed Velvet Baby Bedding $24 – $149 Sale $16.99 – $149
- The Emily & Meritt Organic Scattered Stars Baby Bedding $24 – $159 Sale $16.99 – $159
- The Emily & Meritt Organic Diamond Baby Bedding $24 – $159 Sale $22.99 – $94.99
- Organic Haven Bassinet Bedding Set $24 – $149
- The Emily & Meritt Black & White Bassinet Bedding $99 Sale $58.99
- Belgian Flax Linen Bassinet Bedding $24 – $159
- Harper Bassinet Bedding $24 – $139
Unisex Nursery Bedding
Couples who decide to decorate their nursery before finding out the sex of the baby want to consider using unisex nursery bedding. Pottery Barn Kids has a large collection of nursery bedding from which you can choose. The bedding comes in sets that include everything from the fitted crib sheets to the quilt. You'll also get a bumper pad to use until your little one can pull him or herself to standing and a decorative crib skirt that matches the rest of the pieces in the set. Although these sets are convenient, you always have the option to pick out individual pieces if you wish.
Instead of the typical pinks and flower patterns you tend to see in girls' nursery bedding or the traditional blues and truck patterns you find in boys' nursery bedding, the unisex bedding is made up of neutral colors that can be used to celebrate the birth of either gender. Whites and grays are extremely popular, as they are elegant in their design. You can go with a quilt that has a simple border on it, or pick one with a few adorable sheep on the front. There's even a few black and white sets with either diamond or polka-dot patterns.
If you know the sex of your baby, but just prefer gender-neutral colors, you can take advantage of our personalization option. This extra allows you to have your child's name sewn onto the blanket. You'll be able to choose from our 30 different monogram styles, as well as decide if you'd like to add your baby's birthdate underneath his or her name. When it comes to the name, you can opt for the full name, nickname, or one, two or three initials. The excitement continues when you get to select your thread color and font size for a quilt that is truly unique to your child.
The next thing you'll want to do is decide of which fabric you'd like to have your unisex nursery bedding made. The Belgian flax linen is a natural fiber that comes from a harvested plant that is then retted and turned into yarn. It is very eco-friendly. You may, however, prefer the look and feel of the washed velvet linen. This elegant fabric has an expensive look and is extremely warm. There's also our line of organic baby bedding, which is made from 100 percent organic cotton percale. This fabric is not only durable, but also soft when pressed up against your baby's skin.
One of the best features of our unisex nursery bedding is the reversible quilts. Some of the sets have the same pattern on both sides, which is still beneficial should one side succumb to a stain. Other nursery bedding sets have two different patterns to give your nursery two different looks. For example, you can use our red, white and gray striped quilt throughout the year and then flip it over during the Christmas season to utilize the side with Santa and his exciting North Pole town.
Caring for your unisex nursery bedding is quite easy, which is important since babies tend to make a mess of sheets and quilts from time to time. It is always best to wash soiled bedding as soon as possible to prevent permanent stains. You'll want to use warm water and the gentle cycle button on your washing machine to get the bedding clean. Either move the nursery bedding to the dryer on low heat, or take it outside to dry naturally on a clothesline. Should your bedding get wrinkled during the process, you can use a warm iron to smooth out the sheets and quilt.