- Organic Sadie Ruffle Crib Skirt $99 Special $79 – $99
- Belgian Flax Linen Crib Skirt $79 Sale $30.99 – $79
- Micah Metallic Crib Skirt $99 Special $79
- Remi Eyelet Crib Skirt $99 Sale $67.99
- Justina Blakeney Jungalino Tassel Crib Skirt $139
- Max Star Patchwork Crib Skirt $99
- Washed Velvet Crib Skirt $79 Sale $34.99
- Monique Lhuillier Ethereal Tulle Crib Skirt $129 Special $103
- Organic Washed Cotton Crib Skirt $129 Special $99
- Organic Pom Pom Crib Skirt $99 Sale $58.99 – $99
- The Emily & Meritt Tassel Crib Skirt $99 Special $79
- Emily & Meritt Organic Neon Stars Crib Skirt $79 Special $63
- The Emily & Meritt Sparkle Tulle Crib Skirt $129 Special $103
- Monique Lhuillier Textured Ruffle Crib Skirt $149 Sale $99.99
- Belgian Flax Linen Eyelet Crib Skirt $99 Sale $69.99 – $79
- Sweet Animal Linen Crib Skirt $99
- Allover Madras Crib Skirt $59 Sale $24.99
- Allover Madras Crib Skirt $59 Special $47
- Camden Stripe Crib Skirt $79 Sale $29.99
- Julian Pom Pom Crib Skirt $79 Sale $44.99
- Montauk Stripe Crib Skirt $79 Sale $37.99 – $63
- Hazel Printed Belgian Flax Linen Crib Skirt $79 Sale $44.99
- Stella Crib Skirt $99 Sale $44.99
- Junk Gypsy Star Dancer Crib Skirt $99 Sale $58.99
- Belgian Flax Linen Oval Crib Skirt $79 Sale $30.99 – $38.99
- Harper Crib Skirt $59 Sale $20.99 – $59
- Sleepy Sheep Crib Skirt $79 Special $63
- Brooklyn Crib Skirt $59 Sale $19.99
- Taylor Crib Skirt $79 Special $63
- Plaid Crib Skirt $79 Sale $53.99
Crib skirts complete nursery bedding with simple accents. Coordinate the design with the nursery colors and the nursery theme to complete the decor. Ruffles, lace, tassels and tulle are charming details in skirts. Wide stripes and floral patterns make a bold statement. Madras plaid and pom-pom designs are lively and cheerful. Or try a more subdued velvet or linen skirt. The skirts are great nursery accessories that also add a little storage space under the crib by covering the area underneath.
This is a good place to store extra diapers, baby wipes and a diaper bag or tote. Choose from a variety of functional and chic bags that we have at Pottery Barn Kids. Herringbone and houndstooth are classic, traditional diaper bags. Linen and cotton are other options with light and airy fabric. Satchels and backpacks are convenient bags to keep all the necessary baby items too. Select the style and shape that fits you and your lifestyle. The bags are all made to be lightweight and have convenient shoulder straps for easy carrying. Pockets keep baby bottles, formula and wipes organized. You might want to have the bag personalized with a monogram.
The skirt can match the baby bedding for a polished look or contrast for an eclectic decorating variance. Plaids can pair with florals when the colors blend in the same color tones. Animal designs against a stripe pattern create a jungle vibe. Flax linen and super soft cotton are gentle on your baby’s skin. The fabrics are made to last through multiple washings too.
Place a rug in front of the crib for some added cushion on your feet for the nights when you pat your baby on the back to gently fall asleep. Round, rectangular and floral or animal shapes are some of the styles. Find colors that complement the crib bedding and the nursery. Soft pastels, primary colors or game patterns can add some pizzazz to the flooring. A rug also makes a comfy spot to play or to thumb through a book.
You might consider placing another matching rug by a changing table. Changing tables with drawers are good storage areas. They are similar to a dresser or chest of drawers with the added benefit of the changing area on top. The tables are tested to meet safety standards and have anti-tip kits. Use the drawers to keep clothes, extra crib sheets and blankets, as well as changing items like diapers and wipes.
To ensure that the nursery stays tidy, a toy box is a super catchall. Toss toys, stuffed animals and games in the toy chest for a neat appearance. Yet, they’ll be within easy reach for playtime. Hinges are made to prevent little fingers from getting caught when the lid closes. The lid also doubles as an extra seat or as a tabletop as a surface for coloring or playing make-believe with toys. A toy box is a very suitable piece of furniture for a nursery, but it can last for many years. As your child grows, the toy box can take on additional features. During the teen years, it can store sports equipment, extra sweaters and blankets. When college rolls around, it’s ideal for keeping clothes and accessories in a dorm room. Then, it can go into a first apartment and so on for storage or holding keepsakes and lifelong treasures.
To store books, you might want to include a bookcase or cubby in the nursery. Books encourage a lifetime of reading and learning. And much like the toy box, a bookcase can last through childhood and beyond. The childlike stories move over for teen mysteries and then on to other genres as your child grows. Bookcases hold books in place, but are also ideal for showcasing trophies and awards that will come down the road.