- Nuna x pbk PIPA™ lite lx Infant Car Seat & Base, Broken Arrow $419.95
- Nuna PIPA™ Infant Car Seat & Base $299.95
- Nuna PIPA™ lite lx Infant Car Seat & Base $399.95 – $419.95
- Nuna RAVA™ Convertible Car Seat $449.95
- UPPAbaby® MESA Infant Car Seat $299.99 – $349.99
- Cybex Aton M Sensorsafe Car Seat $349.95
- Cybex Eternis S SensorSafe Car Seat $379.95
- Cybex Sirona M Sensorsafe Convertible Car Seat $329.95
- Cybex Cloud Q Plus Infant Car Seat $399.95
- Maxi-Cosi® Magellan Max 5 in 1 Carseat $399.99
- Maxi-Cosi® Pria 85 Carseats $329.99
- Maxi-Cosi® Mico Max 30 Carseats $249.99
- Doona™ Extra Car Seat Base $129
- Nuna PIPA™ Extra Car Seat Base $159.95
- Doona™ Car Seat Sunshade Extension Add-On $45
- Doona™ Car Seat Snap-On Storage $34.99
- Babyzen YOYO+ Car Seat Adapter $50
- Bugaboo® Fox Car Seat Adaptor $49.95
- Bugaboo® Bee 5 Car Seat Adaptor $49.95
- Bugaboo® Donkey 2 Mono Car Seat Adaptor $59.95
- Bugaboo® Donkey 2 Twin Car Seat Adaptor $89.95
- Mima Xari Car Seat Adaptor $49.99
- Mima Xari Sport Car Seat/Carrycot Adaptor $29.99
- Mima Zigi Car Seat Adaptor $46.99
- UPPAbaby® VISTA Lower Adapter $24.99
- UPPAbaby® VISTA Upper Adapter $19.99
- Nuna MIXX™ Ring Adapter $49.95
- Thule Urban Glide 2 Universal Car Seat Adaptor $59.95
- Thule Urban Glide 2 Car Seat Adaptor for Maxi Cosi® $59.95
- Bumbleride Single Car Seat Adaptor $45
- Bumbleride Twin Car Seat Adaptor $45 – $79
- Greentom Car Seat Adaptor $35
Ride Around With a New Baby Car Seat
Take your baby for a drive with a new baby car seat. Whether you're running errands or trying to get the little one down for a nap, a jaunt in the car means ensuring everyone stays safe. If you're heading out and about in town or the mall, it's even better for both of you if you can swiftly and smoothly move the car seat between the back of your car and the frame of your stroller. It's easy and fast when you have a high-quality baby car seat and infant car seat adaptors.
Features of the Best Infant Car Seats
Find the best baby car seat for you and your lifestyle by shopping the wide range of upscale and highly safety-focused options at Pottery Barn Kids. Use these tips as a starting point for your shopping.
- Look for seats that offer multiple positions. This lets you adjust the seat as needed for your baby's safety and comfort while also guaranteeing that he or she is accessible to you when you come to lift him or her out the seat.
- Check out side-impact protection from brands like Cybex that helps cushion the blow of a sideswipe to T-bone type of accident. In certain cases, this type of protection can absorb up to 25% more impact than seats without it.
- Select a baby car seat that helps support your baby's head if he or she falls asleep. This is especially crucial if you drive a bit to help your child nod off or get in an uninterrupted nap.
Infant Car Seat Adaptors
Once your baby is asleep, an infant car seat adaptor can be one of your best friends. This ingenious device keeps your baby firmly in the car seat bassinet when you're ready to move him or her to the stroller.
- When you're out shopping, you can leave your baby peacefully in the bassinet and just remove the bassinet from the main frame of the car seat.
- Have your stroller set up by the car door. Move the bassinet over to the stroller. The adaptor clicks the car seat's bassinet into the stroller for a convertible scenario that is stable and secure.
- This can help you save time and energy when on the move, because your baby won't wake up and you won't have to fuss with straps.
Stay stylish and safe and choose smart baby car seat accessories to make traveling with your baby as streamlined as possible.