Zoey Storage Desk & Hutch
Our Zoey Collection infuses traditional French design notes with whimsical accents, like shining drawer pulls and gold beaded detail. Fluted posts and tapered legs provide the delicate look of antique craftsmanship for a romantically chic look. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of solid rubber wood, rubber wood veneers, particle board and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and solid beech wood glides which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Detailed knobs finished in antique gold and fluted legs for heirloom appeal.
- Desk equipped with large, medium and small drawers.
- Hutch equipped with four storage cubbies, corkboard back panel and a cutout for routing cords.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 41" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Hutch: 39.75" wide x 8" deep x 18" high
- Assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Large Desk Drawer(1): 13" wide x 18.25" deep x 2.75" high
- Medium Desk Drawer(2): 6" wide x 18.25" deep x 2.75" high
- Small Desk Drawer(2): 6" wide x 18.25" deep x 1.75" high
- Clearance Under Desk: 19.5" high
- Weight: 62 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 165 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 18 pounds
- Overall: 39.75" wide x 8" deep x 18" high
- Upper Cubby: 8.25" wide x 6.75" deep x 8.25" high
- Lower Cubby: 8.25" wide x 7.5" deep x 8.25" high
- Top Shelves (2): 8" wide x 7.5" high x 0.75" thick
- Cork Board (1): 11" wide x 14.25" high
- Weight: 29 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 22 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort