Add a Photo
Wingback Swivel Glider & Recliner
Crafted with new parents' and nursing mothers’ needs in mind, this plush reclining chair boasts a winged back and rolled armrests to offer ample shoulder and elbow space, plus timeless design. Whether you choose the power or manual option, your chair will be virtually silent as it swivels and reclines so as not to wake a sleeping baby – plus, the reclining mechanisms are thoughtfully within easy reach. Carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding, this chair reclines and swivels for easy comfort.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with laminated hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Tongue and groove joinery ensures lasting strength and endurance.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Power recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the interior, right-hand side between the arm rest and seat cushion.
- Power recliners mechanism requires plug outlet.
- Both recliner mechanisms are designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Once the Wingback Recliner is reclined it will be stationary and will not move.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair swivels, glides and reclines.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- The fabric grade is noted in parentheses after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (upright): 34" wide x 37" deep x 41" high
- Overall (fully reclined): 34" wide x 68" deep x 33" high
- Distance from wall when reclined: 13"
- Back (without cushion): 41" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 23" deep x 21" high
- Seat Cushion: 23" wide x 30" deep x 6" thick
- Arm: 7" wide x 20" deep x 26" high
- Weight: 100 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.