Willow Baby Bedding
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by sweet nature icons, the Willow Baby Bedding Set is a so-soft place for your little one to sleep. It’s made from plush, breathable materials and features shining metallic details for a hint of sparkle.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched and embroidered with starbursts and milky-way star designs. The quilt is made of 58% cotton and 42% rayon blend in luster velvet. The cotton and velvet blend keeps the quilt super soft and ultra breathable. Rayon luster velvet is very durable, it’s soft to the touch and drapes well.
- Quilt is filled with 100% cotton batting and reverses to solid color.
- Crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Willow Pillow is filled with 100% polyester.
- Crib skirt is made of 100% polyester with 100% cotton decking. Polyester is highly durable, retains its shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy to care for.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- The original, award-winning Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner features a patented product design with millions sold.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is free from harmful chemicals.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Endorsed by doctors, the Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made from lightweight, breathable polyester mesh without any padding to restrict airflow.
- Crib fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is recommended for babies up to 12 months of age.
- Remove Mesh Crib Liner when your baby can sit up unaided or pull up to a standing position.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is independently tested for safety.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib sheet set is 200-thread count.
- Millions of the original Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner have been sold. It smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Quilt and Willow Pillow are exclusive to Pottery Barn Kids.
- Bedding is sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes quilt, crib skirt and crib fitted sheet.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner includes one long panel (11" high x 111" long) and 1 short panel (11" high x 82" long).
- Personalization is available on select items in the bedding for an additional cost.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Pillow: 16" wide x 16" high
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits up to 10" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner Short Panel: 11" high x 82" long
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner Long Panel: 11" high x 111" long
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Secure all fabric fasteners before laundering to avoid snagging.
- Wash separately or with like colors.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Pillow is dry clean only.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Crib Fitted Sheet
Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Quilt, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt