Universal Changing Table & Topper Set
The versatile design of this nursery must-have offers both closed and open storage that accommodates smaller necessities as well as larger items. The topper can be removed easily when no longer needed.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features three spacious shelves for extra storage.
- Partitioned topper can be positioned for right- or left-handed use, and includes safety straps.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the dresser’s surface.
- Topper fits our Canvas Changing Table Small Storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Changing Table: 41.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 33" high
- Topper: 39.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 33" high
- Drawer (2): 15" wide x 15" deep x 3.25" high
- Shelf (2): 38.5" wide x 17.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Top Shelf: 10.75" high
- Clearance Above Bottom Shelf: 9.75" high
- Max Weight Limit: 28 pounds
- Weight: 83 pounds
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Small Compartment Interior: 5" wide x 16" long x 2.25" high
- Large Compartment Interior: 32.25" wide x 16" deep x 2.25" high
- Straps: 46" long
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort
You May Also Need
Canvas Nursery Storage
Harper Nursery Storage
Cotton Rope Storage
Elephant Storage Set
Elephant Changing Table Storage Set