Tula Free to Grow Baby Carrier
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Free-To-Grow Baby Carrier from Tula® provides a natural, ergonomic position to promote healthy hip and spine development for your little one. This simple, yet durable design has an adjustable panel that adjusts to fit your baby at any stage. Its ultra-supportive straps and waistband keep you comfortable while baby is safely supported. Even better, it’s handmade with pure Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified fabric that’s both lightweight and breathable.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Tula Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddler stage.
- Dual adjustment padded shoulder pads provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers.
- Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric.
- Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
- Wide padded waistband provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket.
- Extra leg padding keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit as baby grows. Can be used from 7 - 45 pounds, no infant insert required.
- Twill base with coordinating removable hood with snaps to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing.
- Machine wash and spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15"
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 11" - 17" tall
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30" (waistband total of - 57" long)
- Weight of the carrier: 1.75 pounds
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or detergents with brighteners when washing your Tula.
- We recommend spot cleaning your Tula Baby Carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water.
- Do not machine wash frequently.
- Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.