Tree House Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
Children will adore this magical retreat that evokes the spirit and appeal of an outdoor tree house. The top bed sits inside a classic house frame, with five open windows and a sturdy ladder for access. Available in multiple child-safe finishes, this artistically imagined bed is expertly designed to withstand the test of time and provid your little one with enduring comfort and adventure.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid pine wood, pine wood veneers on select finishes and engineered wood.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring; do not use a box spring on the top bunk.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- This bunk bed does not convert into two separate beds.
- Top and bottom beds require a twin-sized mattress (sold separately) for each one.
- A bunk mattress (sold separately) must be used on the upper bunk.
- Do not use box spring on either bunk.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Overall without the ladder: 44.5" wide x 85.5" long x 94" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8.5’.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without ladder): 44.5" wide x 85.5" long x 94" high
- Overall (with ladder): 56.5" wide x 85.5" long x 94" high
- Ladder: 14.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 46" high
- Weight: 300 pounds
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 85.5" long x 94" high
- Headboard: 42" wide x 30.5" high x 3" thick
- Footboard: 42" wide x 30.5" high x 3" thick
- Siderail: 75" long x 6" high x 1" thick
- Distance from top of siderail to floor: 46"
- Distance between legs: 76.5"
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 85.5" long x 23.5" high
- Headboard: 42" wide x 24" high x 3" thick
- Footboard: 42" wide x 24" high x 3" thick
- Siderail: 75" long x 6" high x 1" thick
- Distance from top of siderail to floor: 4.5"
- Dust often with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.