Treehouse Bed, French White
This adventurous bed brings the magic of the great outdoors into the bedroom. Our Tree House Loft was designed to have the bed fit inside the classic house frame, surrounded by plenty of open windows and be ladder accessible. This magical retreat allows your little one’s imagination and creativity to flourish.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar, pine woods, and pine wood veneers.
- Finish is hand applied in child-safe, water based paint that provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece.
- Features a doorway, ladder, two windows and open roof line.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 11'
- Loft accommodates a twin size mattress, do not use a box spring.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use without a box spring.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 44.25" wide x 83.5" long x 94" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44" wide x 83.5" long x 94" high
- Mattress Platform: fits a twin-sized mattress
- Headboard: 42" wide x 3" thick
- Footboard: 42" wide x 3" thick
- Headboard/Footboard Height Above Floor: 70.5"
- Door Opening:14.5" wide x 38" high
- Space Under Loft: 42" wide x 70.5" long x 40" high
- Slats: 14
- Weight: 253 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools