Toddler Light Up 3D UFO Costume
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
UFO spotted! Designed with lights so they’re safely seen on Halloween night, this space-inspired costume with chiffon flames and cozy straps is out of this world. Plus, it’s hypoallergenic so it’s safer for kids.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- This costume lights up with multi-colored and synchronized LED lights to create spinning effect and keeps your child visible at night.
- This stunning costume was created by our talented in-house designers who think of every tiny detail so it's realistic and fun to wear.
- Made of 100% polyester spandex knitted fabric with orange chiffon flames and glitter dots.
- Shoulder straps are softly padded to make it comfortable for your child to wear.
- UFO is filled with soft polyester foam for support.
- Our costume is finished in garment-quality stitching and construction so it can be handed down to siblings and worn for years to come.
- Costume is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- One-piece design includes UFO costume.
- Undergarments not included.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Lights are battery operated; requires three AA batteries (batteries are included).
- Battery box is located inside front middle section of costume.
- Costume is available in 3T and 4-6 years.
- See size chart.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Top Opening: 8.5" diameter
- Shoulder Straps: 1.25" wide x 13" long
- Bottom Opening: 9.5" diameter
- UFO: 20" diameter, 8.5" high
Size 4-6 years
- Top Opening: 10" diameter
- Shoulder Straps: 1.25" wide x 15" long
- Bottom Opening: 11" diameter
- UFO: 23" diameter, 10" high
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Always remove batteries before storing costume for extended periods of time.
- Never use old and new batteries, always replace with fresh batteries.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.