Tent Fantasy Bed
Take blanket forts to the next level with our Tent Fantasy Bed Canopy. Made from fade-resistant pure cotton canvas, transform their sleep space into a large white tent complete with a window on the side.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Canopy bed is crafted with solid poplar wood and engineered wood.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is hand-applied using child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Canopy bed fits full size mattress (sold separately).
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid poplar wood slats for extra strength and designed for use without a box spring.
- Canopy bed includes the frame and canopy cover.
- Canopy cover is made of 100% cotton.
- Canopy cover features two large window openings and tent door opening.
- Canopy cover attaches to frame with ties.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
Canopy Bed Frame
- Overall: 57.5" wide x 78.5" long x 80" high
- Headboard: 57.5" wide x 80" high x 3" thick
- Weight: 106 pounds
- Overall: 58" wide x 67.5" long x 80.5" high
- Window (2): 19" square, 19" high
- Tent Opening: 57.5" wide
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Fabric canopy is spot clean only using soft, damp cloth.
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may become loose over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.