Camden House Bunk Bed
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
It’s camp year-round with this whimsical bunk bed. Its simple silhouette and lower profile bottom bunk make it a great first big-kid bed since it’s easy to get in and out of. Not only is this bed perfect for siblings, but it saves a ton of space so there’s more room to play. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, veneers, engineered wood, pine wood and MDF.
- Finish is hand-applied in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Masterfully crafted with tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- We use medium density fiberboard for sustainability and structural support.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A twin-sized bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bed.
- Features a fixed ladder in the middle with the most overhead, designed for easier access in and out of the bed.
- Optional canvas tent features with roll-up windows on each side (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8', remember to account for ceiling fans and hanging lights.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42.5" wide x 80" long x 95.5" high (approx. 8’)
- Tent area above top bunk: 42.5" wide x 80" long x 56" high
- Lower Bunk: 42.5" wide x 80" long x 36.5" high
- Lower bunk siderails: 75" long x 2.5" wide x 2.75" high
- Platform: 39" wide x 75" long
- Mattress Size (not included): 38" wide x 74.5" long
- Side Rail: 75" long x 6.5" high x 2" thick
- Distance from top of siderail to top of slats: 14.5" high
- Clearance Under Loft: 42.5" wide x 75" long x 33.5" high
- Ladder: 19" wide x 50.5" high x 1.75" deep
- Number of Slats (top and bottom): 14 each
- Weight: 190.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.