Sybil Dresser & Topper
Featuring a gilded frame and scalloped design on the drawers for added visual appeal, our beautiful Sybil Collection adds an elegant and polished flair to their nursery. It’s crafted from sturdy wood and its water-based finish is applied by hand in multiple steps to ensure it won’t fade and its vibrant color lasts for years to come. With three spacious drawers, there’s room to store all their essentials. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Features solid metal trim around the edges and metal legs.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and bottom mounted glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand in child-safe, water-based paint for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser features three roomy drawers.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included).
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Use with our Changing Pad and changing pad covers (both sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 19.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 32.5" wide x 16" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 5" high
- Weight: 108 pounds
- Overall: 34" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Interior (1): 32.5" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Weight: 11.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately, with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Nook Pebble Changing Pad
Nook Pebble Changing Pad
- Free & Fast Shipping