Solid Plush Robes
Whether they're finishing up with bath time or opening presents Christmas morning, our plush robes will guarantee ultimate comfort and coziness for your little ones. An adorable hood and roomy front pockets elevate style and functionality.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sizes are 2T-3T (small), 4-6 years (medium), 8-10 years (large), and 12-14 (extra-large).
- 100% ultra-plush polyester fleece.
- Meets all children's sleepwear requirements and is non-flammable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Two pockets, attached sash belt, roomy hood and rolled cuffs.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available, up to 9 characters, for an additional cost.
- Dimensions & Care
Size 2T-3T (Small)
- Chest: 16" girth
- Armhole: 6.5" wide
- Neck Width (with robe closed): 6.5" wide
- Shoulder Width (seam to seam): 12.5" wide
- Body Length: 25" long
- Hood Width (at widest point): 8.75" wide x 12.25" long
- Pocket: 4.5" wide x 4.5" high
- Belt: 1.75" wide x 42" long
Size 4–6 (Medium)
- Chest: 18" girth
- Armhole: 7.5" wide
- Neck Width (with robe closed): 7" wide
- Shoulder Width (seam to seam): 13.5" wide
- Body Length: 30" long
- Hood Width (at widest point): 9" wide x 13" long
- Pocket: 5.5" wide x 5.5" high
- Belt: 1.75" wide x 46" long
Size 8-10 (Large)
- Chest: 20" girth
- Armhole: 8.5" wide
- Neck Width (with robe closed): 7.5" wide
- Shoulder Width (seam to seam): 15.5" wide
- Body Length: 35" long
- Hood Width (at widest point): 9.5" wide x 14" long
- Pocket: 6" wide x 6" high
- Belt: 1.75" wide x 50" long
Size 12-14 (Extra-Large)
- Chest: 22" girth
- Armhole: 9.5" wide
- Neck Width (with robe closed): 8" wide
- Shoulder Width (seam to seam): 18" wide
- Body Length: 40" long
- Hood Width (at widest point): 10.5" wide x 14" long
- Pocket: 6" wide x 6" high
- Belt: 1.75" wide x 54" long
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.