SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet by Happiest Baby
Earn $129.50 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
True to its name, this revolutionary bassinet from Happiest Baby helps your baby sleep soundly and cry less. This cutting-edge bassinet detects your baby’s cries and automatically responds by rocking them gently to the same white noise and motion they loved before birth. Simply download the app for easy, hands-free control. Boasting hypoallergenic and chemical-free materials, your baby will be given optimal comfort, support and safety each time they drift off to sleep. Most importantly, it’ll help everyone – including parents – get a little more sleep.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Dual mesh walls maximize comfort, safety and breathability.
- Mattress is filled with polyurethane foam for extra comfort.
- SNOO’s easy “5-second swaddle” is hip safe and never unravels.
- Protective swaddle wings keep your baby safely on the back.
- Slide the SNOO Sack's wings to the safety clips to keep your baby sleeping on their back - all night long.
- Unique drive-train designed for maximum performance; 10 million cycles of continuous movement.
- No springs or gears that can wear out or become noisy.
- Multiple microphones with advanced audio processing to precisely detect source of sound.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bassinet is designed to gently rock your baby for naps and at night which helps your baby be a better sleeper (up to 6 months).
- The Smart Sleeper Bassinet chooses the best motion (slow swing for sleep, faster jiggles for when baby is upset).
- SNOO's gradual weaning feature makes for easy transition to crib.
- Features white noise with soft rain for sleep and womb sound if your baby is crying.
- Automatically sleep trains babies, helps avoid need for “crying it out.”
- Like your own 24/7 helper, soothes baby while you fix a meal or get some rest.
- Mattress fitted sheet is included and is made from 95% cotton and 5% spandex.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for bassinet use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted bassinet sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the bassinet while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- Do not place bassinet next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the bassinet.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- 2.4 GHz wireless, 802.11 b/g/n with separate WiFi control switch.
- Custom BLDC motor optimized for low speed and high torque with multiple feedback mechanisms for precise motor control.
- Responsive ambient light sensor for adjustment of LED intensity.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips
- Set includes one bassinet, one fitted sheet and one mattress along with the SNOO Smart Sleep Sack in sizes Small, Medium, and Large.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 35.5" long x 30.5" high with legs
- Mattress Platform: 14" wide x 30.5" long
- Bassinet Sides: 9.5" high
- Legs: 16.5" high
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Overall: 14" wide x 30.5" long x 1" thick
- Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Overall: 14" wide x 30.5" long
- Wash sheets before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.