SNOO Sack by Happiest Baby
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This innovative SNOO sack is the world’s first 5-second swaddle, letting you easily snuggle and wrap your little one so they can be soothed and feel secure. Tuck its special swaddle wings to the sides of the SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet (sold separately) to keep them lying flat on their back all night long. Made with pure organic cotton, it’s a safe choice for your baby.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Special swaddle wings keep your baby safely on their back all night long.
- Open mesh helps prevent overheating.
- It is hip safe so it lets you see that the hips are always in the right position.
- The Large and Medium SNOO Sacks have buttons that allow for the arms to be out of the swaddle.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 95% organic cotton, 5% spandex and the mesh is made of 100% polyester. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended weight ranges are: 5 to 26 pounds.
- Small Intended for Infants: 5-12 lbs
- Medium Intended for Infants: 12-18 lbs
- Large Intended for Infants: 18-26 lbs
- Machine wash.
- This product is only intended for use with the SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small: 9" wide x 20" long
- Medium: 10" wide x 22" long
- Large: 11" wide x 24" long
- Recommended weight ranges are: Small: 5-12 pounds; Medium: 12-18 pounds; Large: 18-26 pounds.
- Machine wash with similar colored laundry in warm or cold water.
- Never use hot water or chlorine bleach.
- Tumble dry on a low heat setting.
- Note: Make sure the Velcro® wings are attached to each other and/or zip the sack closed to avoid damage caused by the Velcro® clinging to other items in the load.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.