Small Spaces Bookrack
Designed to fit in the smallest of spaces, our Small Spaces Bookrack’s face-forward feature makes it easy for your little one to find their favorite stories. Crafted with three spacious shelves, this piece was constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted entirely of solid meranti wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand using child-safe, water-based paint for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Expertly crafted with pocket-screws-and-dowels, which provides exceptional strength.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features 3 fixed shelves.
- For stability bookrack should be mounted to the wall with included bracket.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bookrack: 24" wide x 6.5" deep x 40" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 6.5" deep x 40" high
- Shelf Area: 21.5" wide x 4" deep x 14.5" high
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Bookrack: 4" high
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 64.5 pounds (each shelf)
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.