Add Your Own Photos
Sloan My First Play Table
Earn $12.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our mid-century-inspired Sloan Collection successfully blends vintage and contemporary style to give their playroom a beautiful, timeless look. Perfectly sized for younger kids, this piece features solid wood construction and a multi-step, water-based finish so it’s safer for them.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Table is expertly crafted with solid poplar wood, basswood veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied using child-safe, water-based paint which provide exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Durable, smooth surface is easy to clean.
- Seats four comfortably; chairs can be purchased separately.
- Features tapered legs for easier access to the chairs.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" square, 22" high
- Clearance from floor to underside: 21"
- Legs (4): 3" tapered square x 1" thick x 21.5" high
- Distance between legs: 20.5" diameter
- Weight: 18.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.