Sloan Dresser & Topper
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With its exclusive Acorn finish and modern design, our mid-century-inspired Sloan Collection successfully blends vintage and contemporary style to give their nursery a beautiful, timeless look. This piece features solid wood construction to last well past their baby years and a multi-step, water-based finish so it’s safer for baby. With three spacious drawers, this dresser topper keeps all their clothes and essentials neat and organized.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from eucalyptus wood, poplar wood, beech wood, acacia veneers, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Beautifully finished in Acorn.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser features three roomy drawers.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included).
- When your child no longer needs it, the changing topper lifts off easily to create a dresser.
- Use with our Changing Pad and changing pad covers (both sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33.5" wide x 18" deep x 34" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 28.5" wide x 15" deep x 6.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 10"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 3" high
- Distance between Legs: Front to Back: 15", Side to Side: 28.25"
- Legs: 1.5" tapered diameter, 5.5" high
- Weight: 96 pounds
- Overall: 33.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Compartment: 32" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" high
- Weight: 11.25 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately, with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.