Add Your Own Photos
Skye Toddler Quilt
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Skye Linen Baby Bedding is designed with smiley clouds, stars, suns and moons for a playful, neutral statement to their sleep space. It’s carefully handstitched from pure cotton so they’re warm and cozy each night.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt reverses to solid color made from 100% cotton with 100% cotton fill.
- Quilt is made of 55% linen and 45% cotton. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultra breathability.
- Quilt is reactive-dyed – dye reacts to the fiber and becomes part of the fiber, resulting in excellent wash fastness.
- Sheet set is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Decorative moon and cloud pillows reverse to solid colors.
- Decorative moon and cloud pillows are made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Pillows are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Pillows are filled with 100% polyester batting and is sewn shut.
- Sheet set is Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- 200-thread count.
- Pillowcase (from sheet set) and pillow insert are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Flat Sheet: 45" wide x 65" long
- Toddler Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Pillowcase: 24" wide x 16" high
- Cloud Pillow: 20" wide x 11" high
- Moon Pillow: 18" wide x 18" high
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.