Skye Linen Baby Bedding
- More Colors
Our Skye Linen Baby Bedding is designed with smiley clouds, stars, suns and moons for a playful, neutral statement to their sleep space. The quilt is carefully handstitched from pure cotton so they’re warm and cozy each night. Plus, the crib fitted sheet is crafted from pure organic cotton and is GOTS Certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, so they can have a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is carefully hand-stitched from linen and cotton with delicate embroidered details.
- Quilt is made of 55% linen and 45% cotton. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft feel and the blend provides durability and ultimate breathability.
- Quilt is filled with 100% polyester and reverses to 100% cotton.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Crib skirt is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Crib fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), which ensures that the material is organic in both raw fiber and finished product. It also ensures that the quality is higher.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Bumper: 9.75" wide x 160" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Cloud Pillow: 20" wide x 11" high
- Moon Pillow: 18" wide x 18" high
- Machine wash per directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Skye Baby Bedding Sets
Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Quilt, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt
- Online Only