Skye Linen Baby Bedding
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Skye Linen Baby Bedding is designed with smiley clouds, stars, suns and moons for a playful, neutral statement to their sleep space. The quilt is carefully handstitched from pure cotton so they’re warm and cozy each night. Plus, the crib fitted sheet is crafted from pure organic cotton and is GOTS Certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, so they can have a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Bumper, Cribskirt and Quilt
- Quilt is carefully hand-stitched from linen and cotton with delicate embroidered details.
- Quilt and Bumper are made of 55% linen and 45% cotton. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft feel and the blend provides durability and ultimate breathability.
- Quilt is filled with 100% polyester and reverses to 100% cotton.
- Crib skirt is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
Crib Fitted Sheet, Decorative Pillows and Shams
- Organic Skye crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Solid chamois is made of Chamois, which is ultra-soft fabric and ideal for baby’s delicate skin, helping to keep them warm and cozy. The fabric is heavier than flannel which helps it maintain its shape and washes easily, softening even more with each use.
- Cloud pillow and Moon pillow are made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Cloud pillow and Moon pillow reverses to solid colors.
- Cloud pillow and Moon pillow are filled with 100% polyester batting and is sewn shut.
- Cloud and Moon Pillows are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Crib fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), which ensures that the material is organic in both raw fiber and finished product. It also ensures that the quality is higher.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Can purchase bundled changing pad and cover as set. Set includes: Conventional Changing Pad Insert & Muslin Skye Cover.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Monogramming or Personalization is available on the quilt, crib fitted sheet or decorative sham only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Bumper: 9.75" wide x 160" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Cloud Pillow: 20" wide x 11" high
- Moon Pillow: 18" wide x 18" high
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Crib Sheet Bundle - Skye, Set of 2
- Free & Fast Shipping
Crib Sheet Bundle - Skye & Ivory Chamois Metallic Star, Set of 2
- Free & Fast Shipping
Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Quilt, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt