Skip Hop Moby Smart Sling 3 Stage Baby Tub
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With whimsical and supportive design, the versatile Skip Hop® Smart Sling 3-Stage Tub adapts and grows with your baby through infancy. This playful whale-shaped tub locks into two positions for ultimate support and comfort. Its dual-layered mesh and comfort-edge construction cradles baby from head to toe. The adjustable sling supports your little one as they’re learning to sit up and is removable so you can easily bathe them in its spacious tub.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Mesh Smart Sling provides comfort-edge support and locks into two ergonomic positions. Upper position offers head-to-toe newborn cradling. Lower position supports infants learning to sit.
- Dual layered mesh and comfort-edge construction securely cradles baby from head-to-toe. The slings adjust to a cushioned seat that comfortably supports babies learning to sit.
- Remove the sling when baby has mastered sitting and easily bathe baby in the spacious tub – no uncomfortable plastic bumps.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tub grows with baby through three stages: Stage 1: Newborn (0-3 months; up to 15 lbs); Stage 2: Infant (3-6 months; up to 20 lbs); Stage 3: Sitters (6+ months; up to 25 lbs).
- Swivel hook for hanging on showerhead, shower bar or towel bar.
- Non-slip interior texture.
- Drain plug.
- PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27.5" wide x 19" deep x 11.5" high
- Tub Interior: 17" wide x 12" deep x 7" high
- Weight Capacity: Stage 1: 15 pounds; Stage 2: 20 pounds; Stage 3: 25 pounds
- Drain tub and air dry before storing.
- Machine wash the sling, in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Air dry sling and store with tub after completely dry.
- Do not use iron or bleach on sling.
- Infants have DROWNED in infant bath tubs. ALWAYS keep infant within adult’s reach.
- NEVER lift this product with infant in it and never place this product in water in an adult bath tub or sink.
- ALWAYS keep the drain open in the adult bath tub or sink. Infants can drown in as little as 1 inch of water.
- ALWAYS bathe your infant using as little water as necessary.
- NEVER allow other children to substitute for adult supervision.
- Discontinue use of the product if it becomes damaged, broken, or disassembled.
- The typical water temperature for bathing a baby should be between 90 and 100°F (32.2 and 37.8°C).
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.