Shelter Toddler Bed
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
When your child is ready to move out of the crib, this cozy toddler bed is the perfect next step. Its high sides create a snug little nighttime nest, yet it’s easy for kids to crawl into and out of unassisted.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid poplar wood, birch veneers, plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the crib will endure over time.
- Our Simpy White Finish is hand-applied and sealed with an oil-based lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Uses a standard crib-size mattress (sold separately).
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness and sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 31.5" wide x 56.75" long x 26" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 56.75" long x 26" high
- Headboard: 32" wide x 26" high x 1.75" thick
- Footboard: 32" wide x 26" high x 1.75" thick
- Side Rails: 51.25" long x 14.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Under Side Rails: 6"
- Slats: 16
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.