west elm x pbk Felted Sheep Mobile
Earn $5.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed in collaboration with west elm, the black and white sheep on this mobile are ideal for newborns, as they are only able to see contrasting shades at first. It's hand-felted in Nepal from 100% wool in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, directly benefiting the artisans who craft it.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of wool and jute.
- Hangs from ceiling with loop.
- Mobiles should be placed well out of arm’s reach of your baby.
- Once your baby is able to sit up, mobiles should be removed.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 15" wide x 23" high
- Sheep (9): 3" wide x 1.5" deep x 3" high
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Wipe with soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.