Ruggish Play Mat Liv
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Featuring a Norwegian-inspired pattern on one side and an interactive play mat on the reverse, the unique Liv Play Mat is a versatile design that works in many spaces, from the living room to the playroom. Made from durable, waterproof materials and memory foam, it sets the foundation for playtime and modern style.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Double-sided. Flip over for interactive play map.
- Made from polyvinyl composition.
- Memory foam provides more cushion than any foam tiles.
- The Ruggish Play Rug is a great place to sit and play outside but it should not be left in direct sunlight for a long period of time since it could fade.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Durable, waterproof, easy to wipe and clean.
- Tested to European Toy Standards (as well as US!)
- Non-toxic: Free from BPA, phthalate, lead, latex, formaldehyde and EVA.
- One-year manufacturers warranty included.
- By mom for moms. Designed in California.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57.5" wide x 84" long
- Rolled: 56" wide x 8" high
- Thickness: 0.5"
- Weight: 22 pounds
- The product is waterproof and very durable, but it can stain! It is waterproof but it is not stain proof: be careful with marker, pen, paint, dark berries, tomato sauce or other acidic liquids. They may not come out.
- The best way to clean is by wiping with baby wipes or damp cloth.
- Strong cleaners, including essential oils, will strip the material.
- Hose it down outside for the bigger messes!
- We do not suggest using any type of vacuum or appliance with rotating brushes. They will cause damage.
- It is not recommended to leave heavy objects on the play rug, as it may cause a permanent impression.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.