Ruffle Blackout Panel
Like a pretty princess dress, our panel is layered with soft ruffles top to bottom. A blackout lining helps to keep the light out so that fanciful dreams are not interrupted.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Blocks out light to darken room for bedtime, naptime and morning for a better night's sleep and more restful naps. Also reduces sound.
- Belt-loop tab top construction creates soft inverted pleats.
- This panel features our Belt Loop hanging method.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of polyester/cotton blend. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of a Cotton Poly blend
Benefits of Blackout Lining
- Darkens room for bedtime, naptime and morning.
- A better night's sleep and more restful naps.
- Woven lining adds to the drape of the panel.
- Blocks out light.
- Reduces sound.
- 44" wide x 63" long
- 44" wide x 84" long
- 44" wide x 96" long
- Length includes pole pocket.
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Dry-clean only.
- When you receive your ruffle blackout, hang it on rod and spray it heavily with water or wrinkle-release spray.
- Ruffles should naturally fall in place. Fabric needs to be quite damp for the wrinkles to smooth themselves out.
- Allow to completely air dry.
- Steam or iron out any persistent wrinkles while ruffle blackout is hanging on rod.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.