Ruffle Blackout Panel
Like a pretty princess dress, our panel is layered with soft ruffles top to bottom. A blackout lining helps to keep the light out so that fanciful dreams are not interrupted.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Blocks out light to darken room for bedtime, naptime and morning for a better night's sleep and more restful naps. Also reduces sound.
- Belt-loop tab top construction creates soft inverted pleats.
- This panel features our 3-in-1 hanging method: Loops, drapery hooks or pole pockets.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of polyester/cotton blend. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Blackout lining made of 100% polyester.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of a Cotton Poly blend
Benefits of Blackout Lining
- Darkens room for bedtime, naptime and morning.
- A better night's sleep and more restful naps.
- Woven lining adds to the drape of the panel.
- Blocks out light.
- Reduces sound.
- 44" wide x 63" long
- 44" wide x 84" long
- 44" wide x 96" long
- Length includes pole pocket.
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Dry-clean only.
- When you receive your ruffle blackout, hang it on rod and spray it heavily with water or wrinkle-release spray.
- Ruffles should naturally fall in place. Fabric needs to be quite damp for the wrinkles to smooth themselves out.
- Allow to completely air dry.
- Steam or iron out any persistent wrinkles while ruffle blackout is hanging on rod.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.