Add a Photo
Rosalie Extra-Wide Dresser
Expertly crafted from solid wood, our Rosalie Extra-Wide Dresser boasts signature quality and show-stopping style. This vintage-inspired piece features a rich, weathered finish that's meticulously completed by hand. Tapered feet and antique gold drawer pulls are stunning finishing accents.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, sap gum veneers, and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed beech wood glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser features 7 drawers; 3 smaller drawers and 4 large and roomy drawers.
- Leg levelers provide stability on uneven ground.
- Dresser is finished on all sides.
- Hardware is finished in antique brass color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 56" wide x 22" deep x 32.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 56" wide x 22" deep x 32.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (3): 14.75" wide x 14.25" deep x 4.75" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 23.5" wide x 14.25" deep x 4.75" high
- Clearance under Dresser: 7.25" high
- Weight: 127 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
With Premium In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923