Rainbow Swirl Round Rug
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Rainbow Swirl Rug lends bright, modern style to your little one’s space. Hand-tufted from pure wool, it’s a supersoft treat for their feet.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rug is hand-tufted from 100% wool, which has a supersoft feel and a natural ability to resist staining and soiling. Wool fiber is also naturally flame-resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Cut pile has a softness that resists matting and crushing.
- Self-bound for enduring quality.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 5' diameter (60" diameter)
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Trim loose ends with scissors.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.