Eco Rainbow Plates & Bowls
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Add colorful, coordinating design to mealtime. Kids love our adorable and exclusive artwork, and parents love the shatterproof construction.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Each plate features unique animal artwork.
- Bamboozle is Composed of 70% Biodegradable Bamboo fiber. The bamboo powder is sealed and bonded with 15% Corn starch and 14.5% Polyethylene Terephthalate resin.
- Bamboo is the most sustainable source of wood available. With no need to uproot and replant harvesting creates minimal damage to the landscape A bamboo forest requires no irrigation and fertilization to regrow within 6 years after harvest.
- Bamboo Powder is sourced from furniture and flooring factory offcuts to maximize the utility of each plant. Traditionally these offcuts would be burned and create CO2.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Plates are sold individually.
- BPA-, Phthalate-, and Lead-free.
- Bamboozle products are dishwasher safe, scratch resistant, and able to withstand drops.
- Biodegradable Plates - When you are ready to move on, the material breaks down cleanly, returning to the earth, leaving very little environmental impact.
- Plate: 9" diameter
- Bowl: 5.75" diameter, 2.5" high; 19.5 fluid capacity
- Plates and Bowls are top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- Do not use dishes in a microwave.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.