Rachel Zoe Merced Glider & Ottoman
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Fashion designer and entrepreneur Rachel Zoe brings her luxe touch to our classic Merced Glider. Extra-thick cushioning and a sturdy hardwood frame combine welcoming comfort with strength and longevity. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air. Our newest collaboration with Rachel Zoe lets you bring glamorous red-carpet style to their bedroom, nursery and beyond.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from engineered hard wood and upholstered in 100% polyester.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- This upholstery is flame retardant-free, no extra treatments or chemicals.
- No-sag sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Base is crafted from solid rubber wood.
- Wood is FSC® certified. Forest Stewardship Council means that Pottery Barn Kids is using wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious and economically viable.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair and ottoman silently glide.
- Rachel Zoe Glider and Ottoman are upholestered in an ivory zebra print.
- Base is finished in Driftwood color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from local and Imported materials.
- Overall: 30" wide x 35" deep x 42" high
- Back (without cushion): 42" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 25" deep x 23" high
- Seat Cushion: 25" wide x 24" deep x 6" thick
- Lumbar Back Cushion: 24" wide x 12" high x 6" thick
- Arm Height: 3" wide x 21" deep x 25" high
- Chair Base: 26" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" high
- Weight: 60 pounds
- Overall: 24" wide x 19" deep x 18.5" high
- Ottoman Base: 24" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" high
- Weight: 35 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.