Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Truly Blue Patchwork Union Jack Sham
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Rachel Ashwell Truly Blue Patchwork Union Jack Sham reimagines the British flag in blue hues. The vintage-inspired patchwork pairs cotton and linen, velvet and voile, and the classic crisscross in a pastel print. Designed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Shabby Chic founder Rachel Ashwell, it reflects her passion for beautiful detail, vintage style and relaxed luxury.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Applique work is woven with cotton velvet, cotton canvas and cotton voile fabrics.
- Pillow reverses to solid linen.
- Envelope closure.
- Pillow and insert are sold separately.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 68% cotton and 32% linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultra breathability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 16" wide x 12" high
- Flange: 2.5" wide
- Weight: 0.5 pound
- Machine wash cold water; gentle cycle.
- Only use non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat, remove promptly.
- Warm iron, as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.